Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your cut off time for shipping same day?
We ship order placed before 3 pm Eastern Standard time Monday-Friday. Any order placed after 3 pm or outside of normal business hours is shipped the next business day
- What are your normal business hours?
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time. We do have additional holiday closures. For 2021 We will be closed the following holidays: Friday April 2nd, Monday May 31st, Monday July 5th, Monday September 6th, Thursday November 25th, Friday November 26th, Friday December 24th, Monday December 27th & Friday December 31st
- My credit card will not process or My order will not go through, why?
Please ensure that you are entering the billing address for the credit card you are using! Security features on the card will prevent it from being accepted if the correct address is not entered in the billing area. Billing address and shipping can be different.
- I need a part not shown on your website, can you help me?
Absolutely! Our knowledgeable staff can assist you during normal business hours by calling 586-771-2700 or emailing Sales@Spemco.com for assistance.
- I am looking for special pricing on larger quantities or for ongoing projects, is special pricing available?
Absolutely! Contact our Sales Manager Katie Rose Alford at KatieA@Spemco.com to request special pricing.
- I have my own freight collect account number for shipping, can I use it instead of prepaying online?
Absolutely! If you have a registered account for our website please contact Sales@Spemco.com or by calling 800-482-2828 and once we verify with the freight company that your account is valid we will add that option to your account and all future shipments can be shipped with your billable freight account. Please contact us prior to placing the order to ensure correct billing.
- I want to have Net 30 Billable terms with your company for online orders instead of paying with a credit card or PayPal, how do I do that?
Simply fill our our credit application along with W9 & Tax information and email to Sales@Spemco.com and once credit has been approved that option will be added to you online account.
- What type of payment methods do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Net 30 for approved accounts.
- What Shipping Methods do you offer?
USPS, UPS & DHL.
USPS offers First Class - Least Expensive but No specific delivery date, 1-7 business days depending on Area. We ship from our warehouse in Fraser, MI 48026. Priority Mail is 2-3 Business days but no money back guarantee. Priority Express is 1-2 business days. Please refer to USPS for policies and further information.
UPS - We have a daily pick up at our warehouse, Orders must be placed no later than 2 pm Eastern Standard to meet the daily cut off and pick up time. UPS offers Ground, 3 day aka Orange, 2 day aka Blue and Next Day Air aka Red. Please see their website for policies, procedures, etc.
DHL - Mainly used for International shipments however can be used for additional services. Please see their website for policies, procedures, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Spemco has no control over the shipper's policies and/or deliveries. We will ship your item within 48 hours of receipt of order if possible but we have no control over the deliveries and how the service you choose at check out determines when to deliver your product. Please contact the shipper directly with questions regarding their policies, procedures, etc.
- Additional Questions? Contact us at 586-771-2700 or 800-482-2828 or Sales@Spemco.com