Shipping & Returns
Spemco Shipping & Returns Policy for Online Orders
To return an item you MUST contact one of our sales team or quality to obtain an RMA. An RMA or approval from an authorized Spemco employee must be obtained prior to return of shipment. If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. Issuance of an RMA does not always constitute an automatic credit. Credit is based on manufacturer's evaluation and approval for a defective item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Shipping on a freight collect account MAY be possible if you contact Katie Alford prior to shipment. Some international shipments may require contact with one of our sales staff to determine eligibility. Please contact Katie Alford at: KatieA@spemco.com for more information.
- Drop Ship - Spemco can drop ship to a third party address if requested and the address is available to ship product to. There is no charge if the request is done in a timely manner.
- Blind Shipment - Spemco can drop ship blind to a third party address and not have any markings or packaging indicating Spemco is the original shipper. The customer can either request a "blind" invoice and packing slip to accompany the shipment or provide their own. Spemco does not charge for this service if requested in a timely manner. All rules for drop shipping apply to blind shipments as well.
- Spemco will NOT drop ship to a destination that is restricted or denied according to export designations. Contact a member of our sales staff for further information or assistance.
- FREE Shipping - Orders placed through our website are eligible for free shipping once $100 worth of product has been purchased. Once the dollar amount has been met an additional shipping option (Free shipping) becomes available at check out. Select this option to receive free UPS Ground shipping to the continental United States of America.
- Shipping Options - Spemco offers UPS, USPS and Fed Ex for online orders. The freight companies all quote freight in real time at the rates they have set for their services. Spemco does not set these rates, the companies do. We do have the ability to ship on a customer's freight collect number if provided and verified. In some cases we can also do COD. Please contact Katie Alford at 586-771-7898 or at KatieA@spemco.com if you need assistance with these or any other issues regarding your online order.
For Shipping and returns regarding ANY order that is NOT an online order please contact one of our sales staff at 800-482-2828 or at Sales@Spemco.com
Thank you for your business!