Available in ratings from 25 to 200 Amps, the 17 Series offers a robust thermoplastic material case enclosure, designed with superior moisture sealing, in standard surface and panel mount configurations, along with new Side By Side Surface and Easy Access 90° Panel Mount designs. Each configuration is available with 1/4” terminal studs, and the surface mount units are also designed with heavy duty 3/8” diameter stainless steel terminal studs. All are available with stainless steel sems nuts. The termination stud spacing has been designed to accept standard ring terminal configurations.
The MP 17 Series is designed as a drop in replacement for existing surface and panel mountable configurations in the market today. In addition, MP now offers the NEW Side-By-Side Surface Mount terminations and Easy Access 90° Panel Mount configurations to accommodate multiple breaker bus bar installations. Priced competitively, these high quality breakers, commonly known as high amp circuit breakers or hi amp circuit breakers, are assembled right here in the USA, with minimal lead time required.
Proudly made in the USA, the Series 17 features:
- Amperage Ratings from 25 to 200 Amps
- Trip-free operation
- Industry standard terminations available in panel and surface mount
- New "Easy Access" Panel Mount and "Side by Side" Surface Mount configurations available
- Surface Mount available with 1/4" and New 3/8" stainless steel terminal studs and sems nuts
- Panel Mount available with 1/4" brass, nickel plated terminal studs and stainless steel sems nuts
- Auto, manual, or manual push-to-trip options
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Visible trip indication
- Ignition Protected