NTE is happy to announce the addition of EL (Electroluminescent) Wire to our ever expanding product line!
Flexible Neon Wire, also called Electroluminescent (EL) Wire, is the new generation product in the global lighting and display industry. Unlike Flexible LED Strips, EL wire is not a series of points, but rather a 360 degree line of unbroken light. Wrapped by a colorful plastic tube on its surface, it appears similar to common telephone wire, emitting light along its entire length but without any heat radiation. With a much lower power consumption, energy saving, and environmental protection, it opens a new era in the lighting and display field.
- Operates on AC voltages unlike LED Strips, which operate on DC voltages
- Operating Voltage: 90 - 120VAC
- Available in 2.3mm and 3.2mm Diameters
- Standard 9.84 Ft. (3 Meter) length with Pre-Wired Connector
- Extremely flexible, can be bent, knotted, cut, stretched, etc. without compromising the lighting effect
- Can be mounted to almost any decoration surface using transparent adhesive tape, glue, clips, thread, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Saving, uses 50 - 70% less energy than LED lamps, 20 - 40% less than Rope Lighting, and 1 - 10% less than Neon Lighting
- Colors = Red, Blue, Transparent Blue, Green, Transparent White, Yellow Green, & Orange
* Indoor and Outdoor Advertisements
* Shop Windows, Doors, Furniture, Walls, Roofs, etc.
* Cars, Boats, and other Vehicle Ornamentation
* Indoor and Outdoor Decorations
*Guidance Lighting such as Safety Signs & Stairways
* Doorplates, and Temporary Markings
* Toys, Arts & Crafts, Garments, Sporting Equipment
additional information click on the links below: