Series 61 E-Stop Compact Adds IP66 for Increased Protection
Additional certification compliments already present IP67 and IP69K ratings
EAO is pleased to announce that the new Series 61 E-Stop Switch Compact
has increased it's versatility for use in harsh industrial environments by
being tested and approved to additionally meet IP66 on top of the already
achieved IP67 and IP69K requirements.
It can be misunderstood that the IP rating system is progressive... not true. Each test includes different properties, testing methods, and expected results.
Key advantages of the Series 61 Compact Emergency Stop Switch include:
- Meets EN ISO 13850, EN 60947-5-1, EN 60947-5-5 and EN IEC 60204
- Low back panel depth (21.2mm)
- Up to three switching elements
- 27mm or 40mm diameter lens
- Globally recognized complete, single part numbers
- Optional LED illumination (6-32VDC)
Click here to learn more about the Series 61 Compact Emergency Stop Switch