Designed for Tight Spaces and Severe Conditions
The T71 toggle is ~35 percent narrower than OTTO’s T7 toggle making it a great alternative for use in rugged, high-demanding applications where space is limited.
Sealed to both IP68S and IP69K, the thin T71 series is available in single pole single throw (SPST) and single pole double throw (SPDT) configurations. High contact pressure and superior contact wiping action of the OTTO design makes the T71 an excellent choice for switching loads from logic level up to 16 amps. These toggles feature positive detent action for safe switching operation. In conjunction with the unique OTTO snap-action switch mechanism, the T71 offers non-teasible contact transfer.
Designed for tight spaces in control panels and grips, the T71 can be used under severe conditions found in heavy equipment, industrial control, marine and appliance applications.
- Thin version of OTTO’s T7 toggle
- Single pole only
- Sealed to IP68S and IP69K
- Switches logic level up to 16 amps
- Withstands extreme shock & vibration
- Positive detent, non-teasible contact transfer
- 2 & 3 position, momentary & maintained action
- Choice of terminal styles
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Black matte finish available (contact factory
- Click HERE for product bulletin and more Information
Spemco is proud to be an Authorized Stocking distributor of Otto's High Quality Products!